PYC 5.77% 12.3¢ pyc therapeutics limited

10 years of unrealised effort is about to be recognised. On a...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    10 years of unrealised effort is about to be recognised. On a comparison basis it is not hard to recognised a valuation of at least 100-200m (actually 200-400m is easy but no one believes that yet) which is 5-10c but they have been accident prone in the past so the discount has been considerable. It seems in the last year that they have really focussed internally on the science and on a strategic plan but they did a non existent job telling the story. This changed very late last year when the Genetech payment came through which was the first external validation with a substantial cheque attached. Following came a scientific version of an investor pack but we await one that ordinary people can understand. I believe Euroz have written a piece recently but I havent seen it although it may be doing the rounds. If you read my first post titled PYC for dummies it will give you an indication of what ONE application of their technology may achieve. This stock is so tightly held that it could move to an overvalued level if the story was ever told properly - overvalued is above 20c IMHO.

Quick explanation - people want to buy and can't get set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $571.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $168.9K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1439736 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 426031 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.