HDR hardman resources limited

Remember all those that bought into the placement at $2.34 -...

1. 190 Posts.
    Remember all those that bought into the placement at $2.34 - $2.02 will be of no use to them.

Then there are all those (and there has to be plenty) that believed in Chinguetti and were caught up in the euphoria of first oil, took profits at the $2.50 and bought straight back in - like I did - expecting it all to be blue sky and roses. I mean, after years of waiting, the company looked like it was finally on its way.

Well $2.02 is no good to them (me) either.

Then, on top of everything else, we had virtual confirmation of Uganda as a major play (not that anyone, certainly not Tullow, needed it), the good news of the long-awaited Guyane farm-out, and we still may get even more good news at Aigrette - since the takeover announcement Hardman has just looked better and better.

Now with an extraordinary FIFTH substantial holding announcement, surely a raised bid has to be even more likely.

I am grossly disappointed with SP and the management for just rolling over but I have sat back and watched from afar, held, hoped and waited as things have unfolded, and nothing has changed my initial opinion that the offer will be raised. That's what I am hoping for anyway.

I'm holding and I don't expect to have to vote on this particular offer.

Any thoughts?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.