ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I have been bullish the brown coal to cleaner coal tech for a 6...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have been bullish the brown coal to cleaner coal tech for a 6 years now, and last night was an entree to the masses. A tempter of what is to come, a few noises to soften the blow for fence sitting greens. A dose of reality as to cheap "base" load power.

Nice and still here today and 400km from any waves, we have the hydro to make sure this message makes it to h/c, but elephant in the room is starting to wake up from the her slumber.

Exergen ceo quoted possibly 3 - 5 years before they reach commercial scale - would other techs be further advanced?

IMO there will be a few winners on the "cleaner" coal revolution - i just hope that ESI makes a contribution. No doubt other techs will play their part, and good luck to those shareholders, hope your right. VIC power supply + export = game changer, add retrofit overseas of coldry tech, another game changer add matmor potentially - whats not to like - just add water.....

Anyway whatever tech(s) worst case scenario is that we reduce CO2 emmissions - I am happy with that.

Just hope that I have backed the right horse, a change of jockeys was great call. At the starter gates, getting ready, starter about open gates....waiting....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.