RWD 0.00% 4.5¢ reward minerals ltd

another bubble brewing, page-10

1. 9,188 Posts.
    "I am getting the feeling of another bubble brewing in Potash/Phosphate stocks.

Not another uranium type bubble where all of a sudden junior miners come out with a new focus -phosphate etc? is it?

Dont get me wrong I have a nice parcel of RWD at 50c but we must make sure that quality shines."

Your concerns aren't unfounded. Uranium has seen one heck of a bubble. But the difference is, food is NOW, nuclear power TOMORROW [except for France who's 70% of electrivity is nuclear]. The U bubble was based on future hypotetical demand from 20 years onwards. I believe an alternative to oil is needed, and believe nuclear power is a clean and green alternative, but there are simply many hypoteticals and unknowns.

The AG movement is different. Is based on a NEED, NOT a WANT. Everyone NEEDS to eat. Its basen on fundamental changes - ie, POPULATION GROWTH; increased wealth, disposable income and thus spending on meat and protein in CHINA and Asia; supply contraints - less arable land etc etc...

So summing up, its fair to have those concerns, but the story is different. Much different

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 4.5¢ $10.26K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.