AAR 0.00% 8.4¢ astral resources nl

another buy signal, page-8

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    The way I see it is that mauritius can do the "touchy feely, how wonderful they are" speel and ramp up for the good of the cause and the rest of us can "tell it as it is" so that we can keep the forum on an even keel of reality. :-)

We've all done our share of expressing how wonderful these guys are over the years. How experienced, how methodical, how seemingly on the right track and for the most part it is very true.

The basic problem stems from their lack of respect for their shareholders by continuing to not inform or not inform in a timely manner. A few of us were present at the wonderful landmark AGM where they admitted their faults of the past and promised so openly to lift their communication game. Especially as "we have a wonderful new website that allows us to update so easily". :-)

BUT.....nufin! No real improvement although they did manage to get a few reports out without the usual cut and paste. The extreme lateness of the Pre Feasibility was the final straw for me. The way they handled that was atrocious as far as I was concerned. I couldn't even be bothered attending the AGM this year because of it. Well that AND the fact that they can't even be bothered answering an email. :-P :-)

Their website is still atrocious although it does look a lot nicer than the old one. Nice however doesn't mean up to date information!

Oh well. It will soon be a new year and we will be another couple of steps down the road to recovery. One can only hope that their promise of communication improvements has just been delayed a little befitting their normal mode of operandi and that 2009 is where we will see the far better communication that we as shareholders deserve.

Here's to a wonderful, communicative new year! :-)

Cheers
    GazzaT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $73.01K 893.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6325 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 175992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.