EOS 3.16% $1.47 electro optic systems holdings limited

Another Capital Raise, page-12

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I was with doc initially when l heard this news. The company had been silent on capital raise and the recent activity statement showed strong customer receipts and significant conversion of contract assets. Andreas has been hellbent on rebuilding shareholder trust and confidence. This sudden announcement can really risk undermining all the efforts thus far.

But with the news on Germany, l couldn't help coming back to this statement below:

--
    "The global market for EOS products continued to develop positively during Q4 2023.

This was partly due to the conflict in Ukraine, conflicts in the Middle East and rising tensions in other locations. This positively impacted on customer demand in NATO countries and other markets. As a result, overall customer enquiry levels and discussions continued to advance during Q4 2023.

Typically, EOS operates in an industry where it can take an extended period of time (including up to, and beyond, twelve months) for new market opportunities to be converted into signed sales contracts. EOS continues to pursue a number of material opportunities in different markets, including Europe, the Middle East and other international markets." (emphasis added)
    --

I am hopeful that the above has connection with this capital raising. New customer, new contract & new terms which could mean upfront capex.

Is this cap raise leveraging on price rally? Or has a monumental opportunity forced their hand? I think we're about to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.045(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $283.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.49 $1.41 $1.128M 779.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 3632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.