EOS 0.95% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

Another Capital Raise, page-63

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    "Traditionally good at" is an apt description which long term holders will recognise. You are a recent poster and an optimist. Many of us were still accumulating in the $4 range years ago when the press releases were the same blue sky pitch as now. Billion dollar market opportunities don't equal profitable contracts with short term payments terms. We constantly are stuck with sales where it's over 2 years before cash is taken... and all those large contracts waiting for supposed test results before signing.

EOS is always promising, never delivering. This has been a wealth destroyer for most, certainly for me despite trying to average down, including at 50c. I need over $3 to break even, not withstanding inflation and opportunity cost. Space and MEO was the future revenue driver, then being selected as part of the local missile programme. Neither came to anything other than cost right offs. Then there is the Hanwa partnership, how is that going? Even if we get a share the order has been reduced by two thirds. So much for being an Australian prime. We aren't even a local bit player, orders from our government don't seem to go beyond local brancehes of global primes, irrespective of our "successful demonstrations".

May I suggest you go back to earlier threads and see how prescient King of Tokyo was. Even though I'd like to dream EOS will deliver, I suspect your bullish view won't prove to be as predictive as KOT was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 $736.3K 472.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7059 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.