EOS 3.15% $1.39 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hey T.T. - your brain hurts because you're splitting hairs....

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hey T.T. - your brain hurts because you're splitting hairs. "Missed it by 6 weeks" - So far, EOS seem to have mistimed their Ukraine announcement by 365 days. Not sure if that includes the extra day for the leap year, but I'll leave that piece of fact checking up to your good self.

The point I was making was that EOS and their continued CR's have been capital killers. On that point alone, I think we both agree.

The last CR was an absolute disgrace and this one appears to be headed the same way. I pity those that bought at much higher prices because ultimately, EOS have been *up-ramping* to their shareholders for years. I can write that and have no fear of any legal retribution. The historical annual reports to shareholders alongside the presentations and recordings are there for everyone to read and listen to and the promise(s) of multi-billion dollar risk assessed contracts were sustained and continuous. Almost bordering fraudulence.

For example; FY21 report, Revenue of $211m and wait for it...Sales pipeline of $2.6Billion

But T.T. - Let's take a step back to one of your recent replies that goes like this;

"If you're eligible and you feel that the shares are value at $1.70, why would you give your money to some random on the market rather than backing your investment with the funds?"

Even though you've recognised that EOS are a capital killer, you've still suggested that someone should give their hard earned to the company instead of a 'random' who's probably taking profits. Shocking advice. No wonder your brain hurts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.045(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $267.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.44 $1.34 $1.513M 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3901 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 2900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.39
  Change
-0.045 ( 2.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.43 $1.34 111513
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.