88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Drifta - Love or dislike 88. Finding oil or not finding oil. 10,...

1. 5,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3145
    Drifta - Love or dislike 88. Finding oil or not finding oil. 10, 15, 20, 25 billion SOI they keep managing to raise cash and surprisingly survive. That’s a record in it’s self. Got to praise the investors imo, not 88 for going against all investment logic which keep this company afloat and drilling once again. SP will go from 0.007 to over 4c.+ again. Not a bad profit the way I see it, due to this massive SOI. Lol.

Certainly can be frustrating watching multiple wells fail and some of the decisions made. I know I struggled early on as wanted to see oil flow and invested too much time believing and supporting in 88 especially when PB and DW were here.

Now I have zero trust or belief in 88’s team, so it’s just about the lead up to drill and not so much about the oil flowing these days. Flowing oil is a massive bonus which imo is getting closer since PANR realigned 88’s compass and stopped their conventional wandering winter travels all over Alaska. Lol. We might even be able to do multiple wells and in summer if we get success.

But after so many years amazingly 88 keeps surviving despite most holders being burnt from first 1 or 2 we’ll failures and the ones who quickly changed their investment strategy are the ones who now benefit.

The biggest reason 88 survives imo is the massive SOI attracting cash and being listed on 4 overseas indices. 88 has a huge following consolidated by, the recent 0.008c rise to 9.5c on OTC or 7.5c ASX before the drilling put a disappointing stop to it. The ones who learnt early and don’t get emotionally involved, can make a heap of cash. I have certainly moved away from supporting and believing in the management and simply see this as a ST investment but not a trading stock. Buy low, hold and exit.

So it’s really simple Drifta, sell majority and hold free carry prior to company announcing wire log results if one believes that the well is not commercial, then just wait and buy low again, cycle repeats. Never get caught up with the noise and hype from 88’s paid pumpers like next investors, lol. But the majority of SOI believe them and SP rises which is a good thing. Don’t bother buying in the SPP if a SI, as SP always goes lower than CR price. Keep it simple.

Great money to be made Drifta and most understand the program now. Eventually imo 3 things will happen - flow oil if focus and do horizontals in the IW area as now have critical 3D (PB knew this, sadly company went walk about as were out of their depth imo doing horizontals) then hopefully gets taken over, consolidation will happen after successes and or keep failing and eventually the cycle will eventually end as investors walk as no institutionals here.

Simply, don’t knock it until you try it Drifta, 400 to 1000% is possible and you might be surprised, I know I am, as profits tell a different story from this crazy stock. All the best.
    Last edited by docmin24: 07/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.92K 5.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
598 877749124 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 639566187 135
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.