HAW 7.14% 6.5¢ hawthorn resources limited

another chapter in the haw story

1. 161 Posts.
    Well well well. What an interesting day indeed.
    I Have held this stock for a long time now and watched, ever faithful, ever faithful… hmmmm …

Never traded least I be burned (although of late I wish I had)

So herein I give a few internal (well still posted to the world) q’s and a’s... I figure are the best way to look at this one… I think…

Are the gold results great? No. but they are not ugly and generate added value. (I sure as heck would be happy to find them in my back yard whilst putting in the new Bunning’s watering system)

Was gold ever our big issue? Well no. Mt Bevan and I/O was our main trumpet of fame. (amongst other things e.g. possible Uranium) and the gold was going to be simply the icing on the cake.

Are we able to bring this I/O to production ourselves? No... amalgamation was always the key.

Is it a surprise that the market responded the way it did to today’s release? No. those people placed in the right position have always known, manipulated, and profited from HAW information well in advance. One need only look at volume before any HAW announcement in history to become aware of that.

Should I sell tomorrow? Well no. I have held so long now with that little red flag that I have (if you will pardon the pun); ‘well I have become accustomed to her face’

So where in the heck does this leave us? Exactly the same place we were two weeks ago..Waiting… always waiting.

I hate to say it but if you are looking for a quick buck then get rid of your shares now or trade on the regular peaks and troughs. Other than that, put HAW into the bottom draw and find something else to lose sleep over.

HAW – WILL eventually come through and more and more of late I feel that it will come at a time when we all (directorship included) didn’t see it coming.

Good luck to all, and those of you that have read my posts before know I am the eternal optimist so please take that into consideration.

Regards Live Life2day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $21.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.5¢ $11.39K 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234706 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 9605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.