MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

another chat with pete

1. 27,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3178
    just an update,

they are in black out mode atm, but i did get a further uderstanding of the following geralities.

Only seriously interested parties (c.w. tyre kickers) were given access to the data room, and those parties, are currently doing their due dilligences.

That process, is scheduled to end in about 1 and a half weeks or so, where they have had their chance to do such, and then GS will put the question to them, want it, or dont want it?

So, less that 2 weeks, and it gets to another level.

I didnt realise that the dilligence process would take that long, but i guess if you were thinking it over, you'd be doing your own checks.

A passing comment, i asked if the prev IRR numbers on the higher gas prices would have been given as part of the data set, and it was affirmed.

So while the market scoffed at 139BCF, the serious players will be awares to the higher IRRs done previously, that is a factor, pending their developement schedule.

Beyond that i dug a little deeper, and asked the what if questions.

WHat if no sale?

Couple of viabilities.

1) JV developement of the field.

2) We continue as before, with flow testing, and such, and in 6m time, into the american winter, higher gas prices, higher IRR, and put it on sale again, but with larger IRR.

Thats it.

Kick me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.