X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Another cheery day in X64 suspension, page-6

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    a) it is when it comes to shareholder sentiment and the groupthink component in the psychology section of my thesis. Think of it this way, you are helping with my case study, it's brilliant, give yourself a pat on the back.

b) maybe you could read the continuous disclosure rules and cross reference those with the articles in the media.

c) if that's what you think I mean, then it concerns me that you are in an investor, it also tells me me you have missed the signals to sell because you don't have an investment philosophy (that's an observation, not a criticism which is also part of my research-the observation component that is).

My sell action, was based purely on signals that were in conflict with my IP rules. The VS was a surprise, the trading halt I was expecting a revision of the guidance numbers that should have been put forward to shareholders long before this.

A HY can be held up, its rare, but it can happen. The auditors will bring to the attention of the Board any significant issues discovered and will often give the Board an opportunity to correct/make right so the auditors can form an unqualified opinion. Unfortunately, due to the passage of time of the v. suspension (another red flag in my opinion) the issues are much deeper than the shareholders are being told.

So we come back to a key question;

Why was the HY23 suspended from being released by the Board to its shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.