Oh on the contrary there are plenty of puppet Zionists in the...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Oh on the contrary there are plenty of puppet Zionists in the American, UK and other governments that are not Jewish. I am just about to go home now but i'll post you a video later if i can find it. Many admitting to being proud Zionists. It was an eye opener for me. I just can't remember where i seen it. I'll remember. Its interesting. Anyway i take your other points but again I'm not denying the holocaust. I'm questioning the story telling, and the motives. You do realize that no body (not 1 body) has ever tested positive for gas. You can verify that yourself. I'm not saying some were not gassed because they were as you rightly point out. Try not lose my message (i.e. massive difference between the real figures and the story). That is why the Jewish revised the number. I know the new number but nobody here wants to mention it. Nobody wants to open that can of worms. Its been revised down many times. First because there was no bodies testing positive in the mass graves. So they revised the number down a little and said the gassed prisoners were burned. Then it was proven that the Germans didn't have the capacity in their furnaces to dispose of that many bodies. It is all on record and i have gone to great debts in my investigation. Admittedly years ago now.

So what i'm saying is the propaganda used to create Israel is certainly not all true. Far from it. If its not true it must be false. Its some truth loaded with lies. Lots of people suffered in WW2. Yet only the Jewish seem to get a mention. And when someone points it out they are an anti-Semite holocaust denier.

I question.

Answer this honestly.. Who benefited the most from the holocaust narrative???

Who suffered the most????

Having said all that i have to say i'm impressed by your reasonable outlook.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.