Yes it is only natural to question everything if you wish to...

1. 682 Posts.
    Yes it is only natural to question everything if you wish to seek the truth. By simple arithmetic it would take approximately 65 metric tons of coal to cremate approximately 2083 bodies a day at Auschwitz, No one denies that the holocaust happened but possibly not to the extent that is claimed by the trails.

The Jewish peoples wanted a state for themselves through the Balfour Declaration, garnering sympathy from WW2 results could launch them into Israel and Judah faster and through the anti-semitism at the time within Europe.

A lot of people died during WW2 including Jewish , Russians, Chinese and we are all equal as human beings and should be treated as equal.

I also went to catholic primary and high-schools although i dont think because of religion but superior education opportunities and i myself am an atheist. In my opinion religion only serves as an indoctrination tool to sway the masses via an omniscient god. The only reason why religion is prevalent is through the sword and Rome taking up Christianity. This century is the age of enlightenment we have the internet you can educate yourself in every living minute through online discussion and encyclopedias etc. Dont bother with news and media sites as they only serve agendas (Breitbart, CNN, FOX,ABC etc.).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.