HDR hardman resources limited

another classic shorters'/cfd providers' spike!, page-4

1. 3,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2448
    Hi H & xmagx

I wish those situations went far enough for my top up orders to be filled...getting very close. : ))

I just feel this is the last chance to get on board before the train leaves. If Dorade comes up trumps it will be $3 within a week IMHO. If it disappoints then it won't hurt too much.

My view about the downside risk as actually more directed at the Tiof appraisal. I believe the Tiof value is already fully priced in, and any disappointment with the appraisal wells will hit the stock hard. Having said that I believe the information in the seismic is of sufficient quality that the risk is acceptable. WPL and HDR technical experts will have been pawing over the results of the exploration drilling of Tiof and inputting and re-interpreting all of the existing data. I therefore believe they would have an excellent idea of what's down below. I do not recall if there has been any more 3D seismic done to extend the westward reach of the seismic on the Tiof discovery...Can anyone tell me?

If Dorade and say even one of the other elephant targets like Sotto or Bogue come in, then IMHO it will sail up to $5-$6 by year end....fasten those seat belts and come along for the ride.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.