ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Aargh, the media can't help themselves. The staff are sitting...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Aargh, the media can't help themselves. The staff are sitting there on a slow news day trying to find SPIN on anything coming across their desk.

With all this talk of paying for internet news articles, I fail to see value when this is the standard of journalism we are getting.

I can walk outside my house right now and turn some insignificant day to day observation into "breaking news".

HERE WE GO:

I just went outside and lifted a log. I found a live, active termite which could be part of a massive underground termite colony network possibly eating away the wooden foundations of the local primary school.

An engineer from Sinclair Knight Merz just old me "should those termites eat away a supporting beam up to 35 school children are at risk of injury if their classroom floor gives way."

Anna Bligh refused to return my calls but the Principal of the primary school said "More tests need to be done".

Meh, if people feel like protesting, they should be outside FAIRFAX or any number of media headquarters!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.