TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

Another company has a lithium-graphene anode out and is selling, page-3

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    In a previous post I said:

"Honestly, don't know what to make of you. You're either a fool (for investing in a company you think is in trouble), a troll (down-ramping for kicks), or your among the 2.9M short shares (trying to shake out some weak hands). I hope it's the last one - I can respect someone who's doing everything s/he can to make a buck."

Out of morbid curiosity, I took a quick peak at your history to try and figure which of the three you are. And, it appears you are indeed a fool. From what I can tell, you have actually been holding this stock for over a year. And, somehow, after all that time you're under the impression that TLG is making a lithium graphene battery.

I'm truly blown away. I can't imagine spending two years invested in a company and having no idea what product that company actually makes. Five minutes of DD would reveal that Talga makes graphite anode. Talga has nothing to do with lithium, and doesn't make batteries. The flagship product (Talnode-C) is made from graphite, not graphene.

Anyway, glad you're out. It was the right call for you. For future investments, I'd recommend starting with due diligence. Step 1 is to learn about the product and market.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4533/4533257-695eb20e8beda1663871cd46ae7de333.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $90.36K 243.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59674 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.