RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

another contract - this time comms division, page-2

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi Kotec,

I was begining to thik I was the only one watching.

I guess that some corporate activity in the US - i.e. Nestor collapsing might shift the sp or we may just have to wait for the dividends to turn her into a blue chip investment.

It doesn't seem to be the case that continual good news can do it. I haven't run a spread sheet, but the PER must be dropping every month. At some point in time (soon) it is going to be in the normal range rather than a speculative PER. As the income stream continues to swell the PE wil make this a cheap share unless it geta boost.

The announcemnet is posted below.

Redflex Communications signs AU$1.4M European Secure Defence Contract 12 December 2005.

The Directors are pleased to announce that Redflex Communications Pty Ltd., a wholly owned company of the Redflex Group, has been awarded a firm fixed price contract valued at AU$1.4 million to provide a secure communication system to a NATO defence force.

Redflex has been requested not to disclose the specific identity of the end customer. Redflex is subcontracted to a European systems integration company to supply this system. This contract represents the fifth such system of Redflex’s Generation III product to be used by an international defence force and Redflex’s second defence system in Europe. Peter Harrison, General Manager of Redflex Communications said “The contract provides further evidence of industry acceptance of Redflex’s Generation III product.

The Switchplus product has been specifically designed to address the secure communications segment of the defence market space. Redflex’s Generation III product will be in operation in five countries by mid 2006.” This system is scheduled for delivery in May 2006. Switchplus® is the core product of Redflex Communications and is used in Air Traffic Control, high security Military Operations Centres and other Command and Control and Public Safety applications around the world. Redflex Communications, with facilities in Melbourne, Australia and the Washington, DC area of the USA, is a leading communications systems integrator for transportation, defence and public safety application worldwide. The Redflex Group has principal offices in Australia and the USA and representatives on all continents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.