CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

another conversation with jh

1. 945 Posts.
    all u old hands in ctp r shockers! no offence, but i get the feel that none ya know the meaning of persistance, nor staying in touch with ur ceo's. all this posting of pure speculation is madness, except perhaps beatles post. pick up the phone!

after trying many times 2 ring JH, i got my woman 2 do so & she finally got thru. a bit of news, in particular, all that is happening this week is as a result of legal advice from the best that $ can buy

a) they got legal advice 2 fast track rog's inclusion, hence 2days ann & meeting which was obviously designed to force bg's hand.

b) ctp do reckon that bg will put this off indefinitely if not pushed. this is their last chance 2 comply b4 the letter of contractual law is applied.

c) they have 1 rig 4 the csg drilling if resolution is passed in time frame expected. but as i said last time, the rigs are not gonna sit around idle 4 long without us getting clearance to drill, & signing on the dotted line & starting to PAY MONEY to the rig contractor. it looks like we have lost 1 rig in this manner.

d) much 2 my surprise, he says we will be drilling this qrtr. not that he thinks so, but we WILL!!! at the very least the csg, unsure about cbm9301 atm.

bloody glad i didn't dump all the massive amount i bought 2day. thanx beatle. he also said an ann will be out very soon 2 upd8 all holders, and expect quite a few more 2 follow. couldn't get him 2 commit to tomorrow, but he said don't rule it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.