CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

another conversation with jh, page-3

1. 671 Posts.
    Thanks Zlato,

Everything will come out of the woodwork in good time I am sure...As for the phone calls I do appreciate you filling us in.

Did you ask why the hell BG are taking their sweet time about it all and what his thoughts on them including their position was. Happy to see JH trying to get the ball moving, but that really is not going to change BG's position and corporate strategies on the whole affair here.

I must admit though it would seem that CTP has no other real option but pursue them legally as it will force them to respond in some form.

Beginning to become a little pesimistic about these phone calls not questioning your integrity in anyway, as what the company has said previously to what I read in the form of ASX announcements tend to differ. This is not fault of management most of us here realise who the spanner in the works here is. Nice to have a JV with deep pockets on board, but then if they are not willing to come to the party perhaps its time to move on without them...

Later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.