OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Salt I am asking the uprampers yo see if they have sok me logic...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Salt
    I am asking the uprampers yo see if they have sok me logic to holding

A few posts keep saying hold or buy. At some point a sane man would decide it's time to jump ship and sell. Makes no sense as t all to hold a stock until it is bankrupt. That would be very bad advice from the ogx positive rampers.

So when do people see their sentiment changing? Keen to know rather than the constant barrage of buy buy buy and hold.

Give us some logic

Someone just posted saying the mine has made it, its ramped up, it's around the corner. Can you please back that up with some evidence?

What's the current production?
    How much gold have they mined?
    Are they achieving 90 percent of gold from the mine?

I dont think they are around any corners yet.
    They are 6 ft deep in mud and running out of cash very quickly. They have not in any month being able to demonstrate anything more than a token 100-200 oz a month production, not even enough to meet the royalty payments

I tell it like it is. At the moment this is looking and sounding and smelling like a pile of horse manure, so it probably is. The lack of logical insight, the significant reduction in posts by the likes of SJB is demonstrating a shift from positive to negative sentiment.

Share price will plummet off of 4c and additional cr required to keep afloat
    3 cents by year end, that's my forecast; unless we can see them achieving some of their targets: they have missed all of them so far and just draining cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.