OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi, all if I open HotCopper and twist to OGX what will I see : I...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi, all

if I open HotCopper and twist to OGX what will I see :
    I see the overall and mainly " Another CR round the Corner " !!!
    wether or not I´m a stakeholder, what does it means : attention something happen ; shareprice
    under pressure; good or bad - at the moment not necessary, better wait until that´s happen.

If i´m be a new one to ogx I´m still thinking it´s better waiting for what will happens.
    If i´m a stakeholder this implies , oh shit we are expecting another CR; what´s the price now ?,
    where is my entry-price and make it sence to stay or it´s better to sell.
    If you have a relation to money-management (it´s better to have !) you still be in a situation to sell,
    b.c. the price is dropping the last days (week) and you want loosing money.

So at least all (?)/maily the poster with the sentiment not held / sell will applouding, b.c. it´s like
    shorting the stock, it goes lower and lower.

So please have a look at the subject of the overall-look of ogx as well and be sure that the
    negative implies of the subject is not to big, not given the trolls to much room for their
    needs, otherwise ......., and don´t feed the trolls.

Seeing the big picture, it´s may need another Q to show whats happen the last 6 month in
    relation to the years before. I´m sure with a little distance a lot of people will have another
    opinion as of today.

Our chairman must be a silly fool, buying all the time shares in the open market, knowing
    that the company is acting in a worst matter.

Who on earth is working and getting the money only if he/her is not reaching milestones.
    If not (!) reaching - no money !

Who can give me an advise which other companies are working on same rules ? are their any ?

Have a little patience, it´s only five to six days until we get the numbers we are so heavy
    awaiting. Once again, in my opinion, i don´t believe they are so worst which are implying by
    some posters, otherwise our chairman wouldn´t buy stocks.

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.