OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi Eshmun , You and anyone else can do what they like . I don't...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi Eshmun ,

You and anyone else can do what they like . I don't disagree in totality with what you've said and agree in totality with some of what you've said.

I'm not here to defend the company nor convince anyone of anything . Likewise my barb wasn't aimed at you in particular ,it was like the first 3 or 4 posts I read here . I bought a few , it's risky business but I think your last couple of posts in particular have been overly bearish so it's a wise decision on your part to sell . Anyone who doesn't like risk/r would be better gone.

I don't get into rolling arguments about the pros and cons , I bought a few , sometimes my gut doesn't interfere with my brain , I think they've gotten cheap enough .

It's fine if you keep coming back telling everyone what ninkempoops they are to be holding this stock but the person most aggravated appears to be you .

Take it easy buddy . It's not life or death . Like you I think the key is the cash position and whether there are signs of a turnaround ,or at the least stabilisation . It's been a downhill run for sure but every dog has its day.

I've found out personally that telling people how misinformed they are to be holding a stock isn't worth the trouble . Been there many many times myself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.