NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

another cr, page-72

1. 10,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    Ozgem u will have a better chance to get some money saved by your wife than NDO. I have run out of expletives for management. Whatever the reason a cr with so at its lowest is sheer madness. What is causing this cash burn? If management is not clear and dance around the issues I would consider seeking a legal opinion. Whether its good or bad news all we ask as SH is clarity to make an investment decision. This really reminds me of OZL (1 billion in the bank ooops!!! We actually have debt). How can a company with so much potential and financial security be in dire need of money? And how come in the absence of unforeseen circumstances this wasn't factored in earlier. Going by chart performance this seemed to be factored in? But why no updates to the SH or pro active cr at 4 cents or mid 4s. Ndo was still upbeat in nov presentation. We all mid read this terribly. Stuff ndo and move to another. One that is trending up. I have gone from 50/50 FA/TA to full time TA. Not many companies u can trust these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.