BUB 7.41% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

Another crap day for Bubs ‘ all the hype and we are dropping like a anchor, page-5

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I do not agree with the word “hype” you are using .

bubs been dumped pretty hardly during previous two years due to covid impact and the cost during their expansion which made the balance sheet looking not attractive even though revenue is improving year by year.

the share price now is not even close the 0.8 cents CP the did in 2020 , and by back then they have achieved nothing comparing to today.

now the Us market is rapidly expanding thanks to mr president . China market is opening up as China seems to ease (or give up on covid ), and with their great success in signing their ambassador Liugenhong, who brought another level of Bub exposure to Chinese customer .

the only concern bubs to me is their supply capability , the sales future is defiantly bright and can’t be better than ever . In some degree it should be recession proof as parents will still feed their kids no matter what , even just starve Themsevles .

Imo the overall trend for bubs should be definitely a reversal trend going upwards from the previous they have experienced . I would never listen to any media crap as they are working for someone who holds their purpose . As long as the overall prospect for Bub is continuous as now I would not think twice to keep buying , as we shall all get rewarded in the long term.

GLFH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $644.4K 4.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 2537508 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 270766 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.