IMU 1.22% 8.1¢ imugene limited

I see Paul Hoppers Spouse sold some shares in April to pay for...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I see Paul Hoppers Spouse sold some shares in April to pay for tax bill.
    All I have to show in past 2 years is unrealised losses.
    I do feel the CR is one that's absolutely stuffed shareholder value for the past 3 CR.
    LC noted US investors in her interview and I also note IMU have their own US Investor Shareholder relations person.
    This reaks of looking for new capital to me but lets see.
    I hope no CR but there appears to be some focus on bringing in new investors so that's a worry if its not via the existing ASX but rather CR.
    I hope there is no further cash raise or dilution at this point. I do hope for more appreciation in value via data showing stunning results.
    Time will tell.
    I do have a whole heap of empathy for all of us long term share holders. Its horrible at present.
    I feel we have not been respected in past few years.
    Rightly or wrongly salaries of LC were at $300k and now over $1m, share options over 50m for LC. Share performance has been terrible and no value created yet bonuses kept and salary remains high..
    I love LC and her enthusiasm is infectious. However, for me personally it hardly seems right that the only ones who suffer from poor performance are shareholders who immediately give up value when share price falls yet employees like Leslie dont give back options given for performance and reduce salary even when business performance is terrible from shareholder value perspective.

From a drug development perspective LC states IMU are drug developers. Yes that's true. However, if not done at pace someone else passes you.
    I feel thats what happened with hervaxx. It was great technology and we got passed with better options to develop. IMU say their priority is not Hervaxx but elsewhere.
    We jumped onto CF33 and left Hervaxx behind as a lesser priority.
    I hope we can keep moving and developing CF33 and create value before someone else catches us with a better option for cancer drugs.
    If IMU cannot get a drug to market demonstrating value BEFORE someone else does we are stuffed. The bleeding obvious I know but time is as critical as good drug development itself .
    Having been in this investment for nearly 8 years, my post is written from a place of hope and goodness but feel a lot of anxiety with IMU and its messaging to shareholders. I fail to see why IMU cannot commit to shareholders (as the people who pay their salaries) a timetable when they will provide feedback to shareholders on trials and data. We deserve regular disclosure that we know WHEN we will receive and update. Last meaningful data was November 2023 and we still wait. I am not even sure when we are supposed to get DATA updates for Vaccinia, Oncarlytics, MAST trial

Tthe latest change in direction to sell a major facility and half its workforce that it only acquired less than 6 months ago has not been fully explained properly to me. Of course they can now save cash but surely these cash flows were known on acquisition so why the change in direction now? It just looks like bad planning or at least bad shareholder disclosure. When it was first explained on purchase, it was a good thing to have their own manufacturing facility for security of supply and IP. (I agreed) Now 6 months later its not a good idea and the cash flow that was known at time of purchase is now too much cash outflow and we are now happy to save this . It seems at best very poorly explained acquisition and divestment in quick time.

Anyhow lets hope for Value created regardless of CR or Great data results. If all that CR do is pay the now larger salaries of staff and provide more options to Directors and not create shareholder value then it leaves me feeling very hollow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $432.2K 5.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1376240 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 844430 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 2140490
Last updated 12.25pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.