IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Looking back at imu s recent history it sure has a feel a...

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Looking back at imu s recent history it sure has a feel a capital raise is coming with nothing new that will lift the shareprice in the mean time..

My guess is 6.4cps..

The big question is has Zior got his top up money preped so he can continue to dilute himself into thinking SOI dont matter..

The timing is jst about spot on for the Alcp s of the world to be better equipped to have forgetton come voting season ensuring Lesile and Paul get those massive pay and bonus increases they havnt earned because team IMU long term shareholders lose again..

It's easy to get lost in the science aspect even delusional to a point but people come voting season let's not forget there is a buiness side to this and for many I would suspect that being a major part reason why they invested in the 1st place..

Lesile and Paul need to be reminded it's about creating shareholder wealth too..Not jst their wealth..

If another Cap raise pops up soon I will shift 100 percent of my holdings into the traders camp and feast where the grass is greener..follow the money in lue of trusting management always has a higher probability of success..and the smart money has been won by team IMU traders for some years running to date.

Again..It sure does feel like a capital raise is coming..6.4cps is my guess

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.