MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

another day and nothing! from management, page-26

1. 412 Posts.
    Well said Jak!!

I know it is tough for some and this thing has gone on too long, but just a little bit more patience is needed imo.

I understand some are frustrated and if they own shares they have that right, i wont tell anyone how to feel because everyone has different personal circs, but i am fairly calm and beleive news will flow soon(next 10 days), and when it does it will be EVERYTHING we need to know..one way or another!

I predict the ball is now in the PF court and we will have to wait until their next board meeting for their decision as to weather they want to go forward minus CUES gas.

IMO CUE have put thier position forward and wont budge...they would have budged by now imo if they were going to give in and this has not happened. PF are now deciding to go or not to go, and once they have their meeting we will find out. These majors will only make these decisions at board meetings and they dont give a rats clakker that we are all waiting for news...

By the way when is the next meetings for Petrobras and Statoil... my guess is that Announcement will come immediatly after...hang in their people!

All just my thoughts:))

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.