MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

another day and nothing! from management, page-7

1. 60 Posts.
    I'm not usually arrogant enough to suggest to management what they should or shouldn't do, however time is marching along and I think it's time for decisions to be made. CUE have had over a month now since the side agreements were presented to them so you have to ask yourself how much longer can MEO and CUE keep going over the same ground. Either MEO give them their demands or CUE accept what has been offered or they meet in the middle. After a month they don't seem to be able to find a middle so maybe it's time MEO told CUE to shove it. i.e. JH talks to them like he does to his SH - if you don't like it you can sell!!!

And the PF, well they have behaved all along as if they have all the time in the world, no rush to sign anything. Time they decided if they are in or out regardless of CUE.

If they decide they are out and thus allow themselves to be wagged by a minor 15% pipsqueak, well what can you say - bunch of pathetic wimps? What are they going to do? Potential 20tcf gas fields with conservative recoveries of 60% backed with first rate research are not growing on trees despite WA's rep as being the Saudi of natural gas - you have to go find them first.

And if they walked, would their anonymity remain? Or would their name get around in the circles that matter? What would this do to their reputation in Australia? Could they ever be hoped to be taken seriously by another minor looking for a farmin? i.e if they come into your data room waving a big cheque book and flash promises wouldn't your first question be "do you have the authority to sign a deal next week? Or are you going to go back to your board?"
    My opinion only but I think a lot would say we remember how you walked out on MEO, thanks but no thanks we don't need the trouble.

Anyway I think we are getting to the point where all parties decide IN or OUT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.