CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

another day ...another 1000 dollars

1. 763 Posts.
    another day another thousand dollars
    is that what jh and the others are making every passing day ...so what is the rush for drilling ...they got enough of our money for another ...ten years
    when I first invested in this company my kid was not ever walking ,now she can ride a horse by herself.
    I think this is turning into a joke ....waiting for jvs ....waiting for BG .
    Just buy a drill and start drilling ....or we will be taking one thousand dollars from their pay... for every day that they are delaying.
    Please do not disregard diverse views...like Cowdens ,and do not fallow the heard mentality,think for yourself,JH might had a vision got acres together ...but now it is time to get things going.
    In my opinion he gave Pattersons and the bondholders a free ride to make easy money.
    Why he did not drill for helium -which is a sure thing -I do not know -somehow like the ancient Greek philosopher said "some bad things turn to good" .....so by accident we discovered trillions of tons of coal.
    Remember that DEMOCRACY means the rule of the people ,and CTP IS A PUBLIC COMPANY AND IT IS RULED BY US, I understand that a lot of you have lot of money invested ...and do not want to rock the boat...just let the orchestra play while the boat is sinking ....just kidding..it is not that bad yet...... just a thousand dollars a day of our money...DO NOT WORRY...we got enough for another ten years.
    When the shareprice hits 8 dollars,I will go to the drill site and have a sip of that oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.