AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Another day another anxious pre-open

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    September 11 2013 the world came to a stand still. September 11 2015 we were standing near the pinnacle of AJX's share price. Perhaps we are standing at the historical bottom before the dramatic break-out we've been waiting for? Not ramping, just hoping.. many of us missed the 10c entry, the 14, 30, and 60c entries so I (and I suspect many others) envy those in the fortunate position of being green. I will be disappointed if we don't get an announcement this morning of some sort.. one is overdue, but I guess life will go in as per usual daily grind.

Havent missed an opening since I first took a position and it's really exhausting, watching the preopen shennanigans, the excitement and the following algoithms pushing relentlessly down down down, inch by painful inch. The algo's start right after open but get traction around 11:00 am every day - like nanobotic pirahnas, they just keep going..

I was trying to dissect the course of sales to see if there was any hidden knowledge in the transactions but as one would expect, any information of true value is missing. Heaven forbid it was a level playing field! Here's what I could glean from what was there -- sorry I'm not up with T/A ans I guess the TA gurus wouldsee this info instantly on their charts.

102 trades at under $1000 units per trade, valuing $12,500. Average price 57c
    69 trades at 1000 units and over per trade valuing a total of $249,000. Again average price 57c.
    There were some substantial buys at 57 and 58 only for the SP to be whittled down shortly afterwards. Clearly there is a stale-mate between buyers entering and holders leaving rich fleshy share-price for techno-mites to chew away.
    So as far as I'm concerned, the current significant SP is 57c. (Its astoundingly paradoxical how something as trivial as a closing price can be so significant given the sophistication of trading methodologies and practices that are going on. I was reading a paper on optimisation theory and its appliation to algorithmic trading. Mind bending PHD mathemagics. I guess its reflective of the fact that we have both plankton and pirahnas cohabitating the market waters.) Anyway, clearly, if you are trading significant quantities and you don''t pay per transaction, the itsy bitsy trades to control the price are well and truly worth while - especially of you employ PHD matemagicians to build your algos and guarantee your success. For the reasonable price of $1200 you can pick up cheap chunky parcels and push the price down further to set up a favourable close of day share-price to spook the plankton T/A traders, rinse and repeat again the following day.

Manipulation is not a conspiracy, its a clear and present reality. Someone recently posted a number of motivatinos someone might want to suppress the price, from malice, to accumulation but the one that hit me like a bolt of lightening is "opportunity cost". If you know a company will explode, but you know sentiment has been hit and have a fair idea when it will turn around, why wouldnt you postpone your significant entry and if you could, suppress its price untill the latst possible moment? Having put most of my capital in AJX, ive had only small parcels in other companies which have seen them grow in the order of 100% over the last 12 month period. If I could a) forsee a lon and drawn out process of transitioning between speculation and revenue, I'd have done things differently. Perhaps players bigger and smarter than me dont make rookie mistakes like that?

On a related conspiracy track, someone close to me was speaking a Young broker from a brokerage we all love to hate -- they were told that Nick Clark is a ""blow-hard" and Alexium will never hit $1.00 again. They suggested dumping like they have and get in on some of their pump-and-dump IPO's to recover some of their money. It takes but a second to trash someones reputation with no substantiation, yet it takes months and months of research to start to develop an appreciation of one. It's disgraceful what these firms do -- forget the banking royal commission, money would be better spent on a stock-market and brokerage royal commission.

Anyway, good night/morning all -- I have the dubious honor of last post of the night and firs post
    of the day. Looking forward to a possible Ann in the morning.. we'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.