AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Another day another anxious pre-open, page-5

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    His Parsifal,
    If some of our long termers have been honest in their postings, then it would be fair to believe that quite a number of shares have been taken off the market by us all over the last couple of months whilst share price been in the 50's. I know I have been actively buying a number of times and others have been saying the same. I now hold more shares than I ever have with another purchase planned for later this week. These people buying don't seem as though they are selling them anytime soon and at the same time are in many cases averaging down their entry price which I think makes people feel more comfortable as it takes less of a share price rebound to be in the black.
    Turnover is generally pretty low so it's hard to get too worried about share price decline when on such little volume especially as we are all familiar with the BOT programs running and driving the price to where they want it. I feel pretty confident when I see the directors buying in with their own money, how could you not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.