NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

another day closer to fraccing, page-22

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Potts - I know its not a great/nice thing the way I play NWE as a trade but unfortunately - for me - its paid off being a pessimist.

That is "for now".

I'm just going by the wording of the March 19th Ann - the only one we've had in regards to the Frac since the green light was given - and if you look into how its worded - NWE's management's honesty really comes through.

They're honest operators - they're not snake oil salesmen.

However - the wording indicates to me they're trying to get the frac in June - but that's all they can promise - is a try.

Of course they can't say with a certainty they will - but when you read through it, there's a large element of doubt you can take in.

The first disclaimer is "subject to weather and operational progress (of the current Halliburton frac)" - we've had no word on this progress and if they're expected to finish on schedule, this is out of managements hands, though I'm sure we'd all like to know when Haliburton have packed up and started their way to Arrowsmith.

The second is the term "With the potential of an early June mobilization..." - "potential" - again - not saying it WILL happen in June.

I certainly want NWE to succeed and I do feel your concern that seeing as we've been holders of the stock for so long - I really appreciate that your concerned that I'll miss out - and I appreciate that mate. Like wise, I don't want people losing money here either - I don't think anybody wants that at all - and at least most of us long term holders are still sitting on a doubling of their entry price anyway.

I feel that since NWE has gotten some more exposure and a lot of new holders got in with hope of a mid term result - any sign the frac won't happen come June 1st - we're going to see some selling of those that don't have the patience or the belief in the project - and that's where I'll gladly come back as then the project is "de-risked" - the June expectation will be dissolved and the real finish line will present itself.

Again - just my thoughts here - if we're 2 weeks shy of June and we still haven't had any news or updates - I'll just have to pony up and buy at whatever the market is at that time.

I'm really hoping the global market holds together so NWE can reap the benefits of a long, hard, arduous road - it really wouldn't be fair to hit pay dirt the same day the EU tears itself apart!

NWE is a buy for me - its just a matter of patience really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.