NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

python,I believe that Arrowsmith2 will be dry gas.That means...

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    python,

I believe that Arrowsmith2 will be dry gas.
    That means that there will not be any associated hydrocarbons that will need to be separated off from the gas.
    The syndicate will need to establish a reservoir/collection tank to ensure that if that changes over time that no liquids can possibly get into the compressor and then into the pipeline. Even though there are no indications of any water(salty or fresh) a system to ensure that this is protected against will also be required.
    That said if the totalcost of the project infrastructure is of the order of say $15million, then NWE is at most only liable for approx <30%.

As markob said if the share price is over 10 cents and the options are issued then we will have sufficient funds to pay for our share of the project.
    There is one rider, Peter is a very skilled negotiator and maybe, just maybe he has included in the negotiated contract with Baharat that they pay for the NWE costs of this part of this well, in addition to our drilling and fraccing costs.
    Will be an interesting question to ask.

Gobsmacked,
    the point I was wingeing about, is that the options that we are talking about converting now, were already issued and available to be exercised by the 30th Semptember 2011, for that you were issued with a free 20c option exerciseable 30/6/2013.
    The interference by these third party "%$#&"wits delivered no changes/improvements to the process, or reduced any associated risk to the process, it only got publicity for them and we, the Company, were forced to issue extra shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.