NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Fair enough D Chrome.....we all have our own way and there is...

1. 412 Posts.
    Fair enough D Chrome.....we all have our own way and there is nothing wrong with you playing the short game on NWE for now!! And you have provided your reasons to back up your line of thought very well.

There is nothing wrong with D Chrome providing an argument for his\her short play on the upcoming significant events and it is refreshing to see this.

Im sure alot of us here hold high hopes for the long play on NWE, including D Chrome, but good on ya D Chrome for concentrating your thoughts on the short game for now.

Your beleif that there may be a delay has merit and you have provided your reasons as to why you think this for all to see and that is all anyone can ask...dont take this as a negative people...take it in and be happy that we have posters who are strong enough to follow their beliefs\stratagy and explain to everyone what their thought pattern is and why they have that view, especially if it not the popular view..thanks D Chrome for letting us know your reasons behing your short play...interesting..

My views\position on your short play are fairly simple,compared to your argument, but i feel that Management will have the drive to do all in their power to avoid any more delays because of the the previous history you have pointed out. I know some things are out of Managements control but my simple train of thought is that they will vigourisly work with third parties to avoid the possibilty of another "delay" announcement, and therefore i like the odds of there being no delay...i hope im right, but if not then i will concede the short game to you..then i will scoop up some more shares to add to my long game play!!

Good luck to all

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.