MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Another day in the office ........

1. 132 Posts.
    Even though I do not agree with all the complaints on this forum, I accept the pledge that MJP could be doing better informing the market and providing some more updates. But the current "radio silence" does not change the investment thesis and reasons why I am here as an investor (not speculator as others that put 100% of their capital).

So if people on this forum want to complain and request better market disclosure of the operations and sales activities, I am supportive. However, the above message is "very constructive" and "super relevant" for everyone here. 5 months ago, same person was writing similar messages 5-10 times per day, that is the only reason why I stepped up and confronted him, who said by that time, he would not come back and write on this forum again. Not even can keep his word.
    Last edited by nak1811: 24/01/16
  2. 24 Posts.
    Can just repeat what nak said and what has been said 5 months ago.

Forty, please stop defamatory posts which aren't based on any evidence and are purely crybaby behaviour.

You want better shareholder updates and that's about the only thing correct about your behaviour. Gather support around this using rationale or stick to your promise of leaving this forum.

Nothing but a doomsday preacher who may or may not have an interest in actually driving the share price down with his posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.