MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Another day in the office ........, page-2

1. 334 Posts.
    I will not be silenced by anyone here in this forum, other than the person who is administering and adjudicating this site. Just consider yourself on exactly the other side from me on a particular argument. I also have the right to change my mind regarding if and/or how frequently I express my opinion about a number of listed companies.

No one here has any idea about my current financial situation, including the exact value of my remaining MJP holding, so you might as well stop speculating (.... or continue to do so; I don't care). Another option for you is to take a short break, if you don't like what is typed here, or just skip reading the various contributions that I have and will continue to make. Easy, isn't it?

For other interested parties and/or fellow MJP investors, I will continue to make my observations public and if I feel like it, several times a day.

And to repeat the contents of some of my previous posts. The various MoU's 'signed' by MJP so far have zero-nil-zilch-nix legal or monetary value. Don't be fooled or blinded by these staged grand occasions, be it in China or the UAE. No one has so far paid for a single jetpack as yet, as the final price has not been set.

images.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.