MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

FnordMe, I can't see anything defamatory with Forty2km's...

1. 50 Posts.
    FnordMe,

I can't see anything defamatory with Forty2km's comments and you don't have the right to tell contributors to leave the forum. If you cyber bullies stopped and considered for a moment, if you don't like Forty2km's posts just don't read them. Its delusional to think one contributor's posts here can in any way impact on the share price. Instead of focusing your attention so much on Forty2km, maybe you should direct your energies instead to pushing MJP to improve their share price?

MJP is a Start Up and judging by the ever declining share price they're not communicating or managing the business effectively and need to listen to their critics. Forty2km is correct -what tangible results have they actually produced? Have they completed or nearly completed their production facilities? Have they made any actual sales with deposits paid? Don't you think they owe it to investors to communicate this stuff?

This company needs critics and people like Forty2km. Maybe they should hire her/him, it might make them pick up their game.

This is an exciting product, its needs and deserves people with charisma and drive to sell it, I looked at the AGM video and it was dull and uninspiring. They don't have all the time in the world they need to be pushing and selling this product at every opportunity and communicating much more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.