ANX 0.00% 2.3¢ anax metals limited

another day may bring new buyers, page-2

1. 1,364 Posts.
    alecfra,

Firstly - welcome back. You picked one hell of a time to return.

Its amazing what people cling to in hindsight. The shares opened at 98.5cents yesterday - so I guess at that stage after having 50minutes to review it the announcement was not seen as being negative at all.

The fact is the Logs were obviously put out as cleansing information for the placement. The only thing that can be deduced from the logs is that the Company is finding very large zones containing visible manganese mineralisation which is at the very least a supporting factor to the shares original appreciation.

I know for a fact that the people within the Company were stunned at the share price action yesterday, given that the story is stronger now than it was at the commencement of the drilling campaign. I know they will be taking every bit of rational feedback on board and will almost certainly take action to rectify percpeption.

Anyway I suspect the shares will fightback very strongly in coming days. We may however have to wait for the sheep to fall off the cliff first.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.446K 105.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1833551 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1139472 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.