PSC 0.00% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

Another day, no updates - wtf is going on??

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Another day passes and yet still no update, announcement, call or presentation to shareholders. This is outright unprofessional, rude and shows a complete arrogance to PSC shareholders.

I have held since 2020 and have enjoyed some good returns, however I was in this for the long haul. I have dialed in to all of Sam’s presentations talking up how great our asset is and the focus on bringing it into production. Then we get blindsided with a complete sell off of the asset. At least have the respect for your shareholders, both old and new, to explain this strategy and why it is in their best interests. How can we make an informed decision to vote YES or NO to this deal, or sell or hold, without this information?

As others have already mentioned, as Lith continues to boom and other Lith miners see increases we are going to continue to see this SP hover around here until we hear anything further from the company.

Has anyone who has emailed Sam or the company asking for information received a reply yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $34.43K 252.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45501 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 5249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.