PSC 3.13% 15.5¢ prospect resources limited

Happy New Year to all PSC shareholders . "BUY EVERYTHING"...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Happy New Year to all PSC shareholders .

"BUY EVERYTHING"

https://www.afrcom/street-talk/buy-everything-jpmorgan-bullish-on-lithium-miners-20210810-p58heu
    (you'll need a . between afr & com)

Or in other words ....  "DON'T SELL !"
    When this article came out in August I think it was highlighted on every lithium related thread on Hotcopper .

In an earlier post here Littleart has said we shareholders have done well as our price has risen from 20c in June to 80c now . Sam Hosack has said this is a great deal for shareholders , & is a great opportunity to start afresh & do it all again . Well , its taken over 5 years since Prospect announced it's option to acquire the Arcadia tenements & get to this stage , & here we are selling it for a pittance after all the hard work has been done , at the start of Lithium Boom 2.0 , just when shareholders were hoping for exponential returns . There are other ASX listed lithium hopefuls operating outside of Australia , further away from development with mc over $1 billion . I for one won't be hanging around for years , with shareholders stumping up for capital raises/dilutions to holdings , hoping that we might be lucky enough to find a world class deposit for the second time , only for it to be given away at a most inappropriate time . We can't even explore within a 20km zone of Arcadia for a 12 month period . If the announcement before Christmas was that of funding & a clear path forward to development , $1.23 share price would be a distant memory even now imo .

I emailed Sam Hosack last Monday , & Sam was good enough to reply within 48 hours . I emailed back for further clarification & also asked if I could share his replies on Hotcopper , and was asked not to share the email contents of the reply as all info has been released via the announcements ...
    My 2 main points that I wanted information on , still unanswered properly -
    1 . What are your concerns taking this project through to mining ? (I should have also asked that if he still had major concerns why were they not stated clearly to investors in the previous  announcements/webinars/presentations . The impression I got was that we had such a good relationship with the government & with parties competing to partner with us , there were no other major risks forseen other than those that ANY company could face transitioning from explorer to miner/producer . A direct quote from this recent broker briefing  has Sam saying at 10.03 "It suited us to have a rainy day scenario , but we're far more bullish , we've taken a lot of the risk out of our project & we continue to be focused on the direct model (through to production) . There has been a 180 degree about face , with regards to Prospects path forward imo since this video . It's quite amazing)

2 . Are there any legal reasons stopping the release of the specific details of the 6 failed bids , so shareholders have the opportunity to compare & make an informed choice with regards to voting on the sale ?

Lets see if we get any update this week .
    Last edited by Bloke383: . 03/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $71.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $32.75K 209.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114604 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 51738
Last updated 11.25am 03/05/2024 ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.