EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: understanding please Nice idea, but I think you may be very...

1. 157 Posts.
    re: understanding please Nice idea, but I think you may be very wrong on this one. Map out EXT gold and U strategies separately. Try and understand in the context of where the two industry sectors are in their respective life cycles, and think strategically in terms of industry forecasts for Gold and Uranium prices. The two sectors are in a steady long term up trend.

EXT does not need insto's to support the share price; significant value milestones are still to be achieved, there is lots of venture capital for U and Gold at the moment. Insto's will jump on board when price reaches $0.40-50. Consolidation at this juncture will serve no real purpose it may even do more damage than good; EXT is a popular stock because of its great value potential and because of its liquidity. Go back in time and study the OXR story, their large share base, billion+ and how the management used this to the company’s advantage.

Now, having made my point, the idea will no doubt be explored by MGT at some point in time, I guess once EXT enters serious U production and cash flows. But my feeling is: progressive buy backs rather than share consolidations.

Cheers
    Zackman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.