QTK quiktrak networks limited

re: china botched now for the usa years ago i was invested in...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    re: china botched now for the usa years ago i was invested in CAG but luckily escaped from that relatively unscathed.

for those of you that have not witnessed what can happen to a telco type stock that is not well managed and fails to deliver on its promises it may pay to research CAG, delisted as of a couple of days ago.

im not saying QTK is going to face the same destiny as CAG but it certainly is possible. QTK have been listed for years, but only relisted under current management for just over a year. the promises are the same as they always are with these junior telco's, huge! very few ever deliver. i lost a small fortune believing that the current management of QTK could turn it around and deliver but past history of junior telcos says the odds are against them.

if i had to say, i would venture a punt now that QTK will be virtually in the same boat as CAG in a few years from now. i sincerley hope this is not the case because i have a lot of time for smuggler & bill & others that have been long time supporters of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.