ADV 3.57% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Quite possible Posiedon,But I would think they may have a T/H in...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Quite possible Posiedon,But I would think they may have a T/H in any event ...what I envisage Happening is a constant flow of news to help prop up the bottom price , this will help when they reach Milestones of maintaining the SP at firstly 5 cents for 20 days then 8 cents for 20 days , we can only assume they did enough drilling at seymour to know they can jorc up a Minimum of 5 ml tonnes.
    so either way whether we see a T/H or not we should soon see a constant flow of news from all of our Tenements. from my last discussions with the CEO their intentions were to leverage by way of off takes from Seymour/Mantouwadge for funding of continued drilling and resource extensions..if you remember the last time our SP was at 5.3 it was on the back of our Graphite...some took exception to leaving this resource to take up the offer on Seymour...this has now proven to be the best thing they could have done. since then we have made very good Lithium discoveries over a large area. I see this extending , how ever it should not be on the back of SH cap raising's if possible, ..in short I would expect the first announcement on our Graphite to be a T/H ...then just a constant news Flow...As for no trading halt verses average news I think any news from our graphite will be Good to Great the GEO'S already have a good idea what to expect their, I think it can only get better, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $47 349

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29501 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 2294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.