MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Didn't realise when I started this caper how much my mood would...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Didn't realise when I started this caper how much my mood would follow with what was happening with the shares I held. Guess I'm not saying anything new to anyone on here but today it's hard to start the day feeling anything but flat. Things are moving better (financially) in the US but lots of other stuff over there (and in the world generally) that makes you wonder what will happen next but....... we have to be positive and make the most of every day and hope all will be well! In defence of our friends working toward an outcome in Navada it must be a daily struggle to remain focussed and moving forward for them as well. I've been in situations where I've given an estimate on time to complete and found it hard when circumstances (outside of my control) slow things down. I've always said that the customer will soon forget the extra time taken but will always remember the great product he/she received. So today I'm going to say to CAD management, hang in there guys and get it sorted because for me if it takes a bit longer to get a great outcome thats heaps better than no outcome at all! Apologies to all that this post doesn't contain crisp calcs and metallurgical facts but plenty here do that better than I. All the best today! Gotta like those sand pipers with the forward C of G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.829K 1.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 36533967 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63311943 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.