CEL 3.70% 5.6¢ challenger gold limited

Theon read carefully,'As a result of the change of operatorship,...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    Theon read carefully,

'As a result of the change of operatorship, the previously available rig slot has been
    deferred, and the contracted rig will drill an additional well before mobilising to Triple
    Crown.'

The ann. is not what everyone expected, a left field ann. and CEL price drop can be justified as a result. But reality is that the compnay is a small cap and does not have the resources or the capability as a major coy. The good thing is that they now have the IP (Mr Mike Much) to operate a drill, there for not reliant on external consultants.
    The company is clearly investing in long term not short term therefore the CEL share price will benefit from this. Investors are sore cause they think they have been duped, well that all depends on your position outlook. I initially only wanted to hold this stock for 2-3months, and have been holding for 10months now and i have accumulated along the way. But now that I have a decent holding I would want the management to make decisions on long term strategies not short ones that consume lots of dollars for short term gains.

Stop crying and get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $54.71K 1.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236298 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 15935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.