CUV 1.90% $15.53 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

another delay ....., page-10

1. 108 Posts.
    Legitimate gripes. I would just say this, though, given the length of time that you've held (which I am just assuming is at least a year) then now would be the worst of all possible times to bail. I remember they used to have 17 people in their home office. Whether or not that is still the case, I don't know. I have also sent emails and received no response. But I invested in this company with the hopes it would make it to market... everything else is ancillary. Should they answer emails? Absolutely. But what is the recourse? As you say, the only option is sell. That would be the worst of all possible decisions at this point.

I sense that right now the market is headed back into jittery territory. Volatility is way up. I don't think the short term prospects for the share price (1-3 months) are great.

I hold CLVLY. My average purchase price is right around $3.00. I didn't sell when it hit $1.09 earlier this year. I just thought, wow, this REALLY sucks. I cut back on putting money in and mostly switched to index funds. I was being fearful when everyone was fearful. I should have been greedy.

I made 35% in those index funds. I could have made 150% in CLVLY. If the markets correct 15%, one would expect Clinuvel to fall 30%+. I plan on taking that as an opportunity to rectify my past mistake.

People are nervous, resulting from the broader situation. I think they may realize that there is very little they could say to assuage that nervousness. So they don't try...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.53
Change
0.290(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $777.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.55 $15.03 $861.9K 56.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 $15.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.53 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.