SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi Sushi,I like reading your views, not that i always agree with...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Sushi,

I like reading your views, not that i always agree with you but one should always look all opinions, especially those that are contrarian, to form a hollistic view of a stock. There have been a number of occasions where I have looked up the information from a poster who had an opposing view to myself to find that their input had merit and has occasionally saved me considerable money.
    In this instance Im going agree and disagree with your post... Samson had a good rally rising from 1.1 cents in december 2009 to approx 3.5 cents in February 2010. It then consolidated for 6 months in a range between approx 2.4 cents to 4 cents till the start of July 2010. From this point it then shot up again up to 7.9 cents. It has been in a ranged consolidation again ranging between 6 cents and 7.9 cents since July and until it breaks either below 6 cents then I believe the uptrend is still in place ... however we are coming close to testing the 6 cent mark again and will be interesting to see what transpires ... my thoughts are, without any detrimental news, it should hold this support at around 6 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.