SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hello all,My thinking is that the only people selling are those...

1. 62 Posts.
    Hello all,

My thinking is that the only people selling are those need a few dollars for short term trade elsewhere - Even I have bought & sold a parcel a couple times between annoucements.

I see the lack of action as a good sign in that the majority of shareholders believe and have faith in the story being told and are holding to seen how the story ends (10Cents+). Some may even looking stay to see the movie rights sold (20 Cents), perhaps even to see the Movie released (30 - 40 Cents) and finally some may be looking at potential ongoing royalties (to be advised $$$'s??)

IMO, SSN will continue to be No1 of the 'best seller' list for a little time to come :-)

I cannot believe there being too many people here being too disappointed with this share's price movement, particular those who have held mid to longer term - I suspect you would still be far ahead with SSN is comparison with others in your portfolio??

For me, this one share has repaired all the damage done by SUN / IAG /ISF / JAL and still given me some drinking money.

Thanks Mezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.