HDR hardman resources limited

another email to hardman

1. 800 Posts.
    Good afternoon Dean, Simon and Scott,

Attached is a brief synopsis of my thoughts and concerns regarding Hardman Resources performance over the last 12 months.

It is not complimentary of either Hardman or Woodside and their directors. It is not meant to be.

I communicate with countless Hardman shareholders (large and small) on a daily basis, and the opinions and views expressed within the document are by no means confined to me. Of course there are many different views as there are shareholders, some are informed others are not. I believe that I have done as much research as I possibly can and indeed have learnt a great deal from others more knowledgable than myself.

There is growing discontent and a perceived bitter fight between Woodside and Hardman in issuing conflicting information and running differing agendas. I read analysts reports daily from all over the world as I am sure you do and I expect that this is not news to you.

As a shareholder with a very significant investment in Hardman Resources I find it necessary and my right to express my views and disappointments. Please don't tell me to sell my stake and invest elsewhere. I have invested in Hardman for the long term and believe that I have an important relationship with the company (as do many others). When a marriage or a relationship experiences difficulties the answer is not to simply up stakes cut losses or take profits and find another partner.

I believe that Hardman could and should have a very grand future and that we are currently in a very important phase of development where the company needs to ensure that shareholders can trust and believe in management to achieve the full potential that lies ahead of us.

I hope that the future brings with it the great promise that we all once believed.

I am still debating as to whether I will post the article at this stage.

I will post any response from "our" directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.